Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher???????

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher???????
What are the stone teeth for? I thought you said you had some for 1700 hours through granite and hard trees?

Ok,the stone teeth I use are for mulching vegetation on rocky ground. In this sort of country the tiles on normal teeth get broken or fall off with the impact on rocks that are above the surface. Most mulchers can't work below ground level, well maybe an inch or so in good ground. Hope that clears up any misunderstanding. :eek:
PS The teeth on stone cruchers and profilers are a conical shape and maybe used for mulching timber into rocky ground, but I have never seen it done.

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #22  
What rotor is fitted on your BH85? Might be a big ask to run a forestry mulcher threw asphalt. The stone crushers that Fecon and FAE make spin their rotors alot slower than mulchers and have completly different teeth.

Kinda what I was thinking. Ive ran into some larger chunks of concrete/asphalt along some road right of ways and it isnt exactly pleasant when the rotor is full tilt. Especially with a paddle wheel type rotor a smooth drum may not be so bad...paddle seems to trap it and keep attacking haha

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher??????? #23  
After consulting with Fecon Rep, using it for breaking up asphalt is not a good idea. Thanx for input

/ Stone teeth for Fecon mulcher???????
As I know there is a good manufacturer to produce FAE , Fecon , AHWI tooth
WXBAUSDE, I have got some questions for you. Can you supply AHWI teeth without tungten tiles and what is the smallest order you would accept? I only require 30 teeth at a time.