STOP the Amazon ads header.

/ STOP the Amazon ads header. #21  
Nothing wrong, Muhammad. Just seems there's a very few people on here that seem to think amazon is some kind of evil power determined to rule the world.

Keep up the good work and thanks for making this site almost ad free.

And yes, not a single ad in the app.

/ STOP the Amazon ads header. #22  
-We never run video, pop-up, or sticky ads

When I end up on other forums doing research I encounter those kinds of ads. Those type of ads are the WORST! Thank you for not using them!

This forum is very well set up with the ads. Had there been those kind of ads I likely would not have joined. There is just something about this site that sets it apart from many of the other forums. It seems much cleaner and easier to read.

/ STOP the Amazon ads header. #23  
I'm a sustaining member of my local NPR affiliate and donate to wikipedia because I appreciate them both and know they have expenses. Any supposed 'news' page, including those so often linked here in forum posts, is a cornucopia of click bait, cleavage, and crap. Compared to ANY I've seen yet we see very little fluff or intrusion here, and I applaud Muhammad for keeping this site so free of such folly.

I stopped using ABP long ago out of conscience and because I'm rich. :rolleyes: I don't mind paying for something as valuable to me as TBN, if only in theory vs in fact.

btw, Folks I know that decry the 'cost of everything' seem too busy counting the freebies and not the nickels and dimes that trickle through their fingers while going after them. None ever show me the jar where they keep all that $$ they 'save' buying needless s__ with coupons. As often as not they spend that 'savings' the very day they redeem one. I have better things to do than look for ways that others can pay my way. :2cents:
You have a good point and have convinced me to turn off the ad blocker for this site.