Storage Rack

/ Storage Rack #1  

Steveb05

Tractor
2305 CUT
I built this out of some scrap I had in the shed. I got the idea to build this after I saw the backhoe cart someone was selling in the Kubota forum. It allows me to change from the forks to the bucket without having to reposition the tractor and it keeps them off the floor. I'm thinking about a set of locking casters on it so I can move it around in the shop when I don't need one of the attachments. Next step will be to figure out how to latch the linch pins from the seat:laughing:

2305johndeere006.jpg

2305johndeere009.jpg

/ Storage Rack #2  
It looks pretty handy to me. Good job.

/ Storage Rack #3  
I like it!!!! Great job.

/ Storage Rack #4  
I like the stack up. If you were too being the forks in the other way, and under the bucket in hoops, you could put a mower or box blade or front blade on top. this would require wheel under it for the forks clearance. Will be watching this with great interest. Good Job

/ Storage Rack #5  
I like your rack. It's saving place for the attachments.:)

/ Storage Rack #6  
I really like this idea. I have been planning some thing similar for a long time.
Mars

/ Storage Rack #7  
Great Idea!
I have been considering a rack to hold my mini excavator buckets and frost tooth.:thumbsup:

/ Storage Rack #8  
If you welded some slots for the forks to slide into, you could just pick the whole thing up and move it where ever you wanted....no wheels needed. That is a great idea, BTW.