Strange day.....strange indead

/ Strange day.....strange indead #11  
What a great string and a great lookin buncha dogs!!!! Someone had another string with dog and cat pics on it and i felt so left out because i hadn't learned how to download the pics from the digital cam yet but GUESS WHAT !!!!! I can now!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Here's my baby Oakley!!! named by my better halfs daughter after the famous female gun slinger "annie oakley"
She's jist a mutt but can walk on her back and give ya a kiss,sit pretty, go lay down by pointing or jist snappin yer fingers...cluck yer tongue and she'll comea runnin ..whistle for long distances...u can- make a gun with yer hand and go BANG.BANG,BANG !!!! and she'll play dead ...and she'll heel on the right and left sides behind a horse at full tilt all depending on which side traffic is on ..i always make her run with the horse between her and traffic /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
She'll go round the chickens for me in the evenin(my ckns are true free range...they go anywhere they want cept near the front porch...a boot will come magically flyin out the front door if i even here them near it .... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifall they really need is to hear the front door open and u wanna see chickens scatter!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif...They love the kittens food!!!! Oh yeah her best buddy is a goat...Besides me of course /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 432043-110_1061_1.JPG
    432043-110_1061_1.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 99
   / Strange day.....strange indead #12  
another pic of oakley at rest waitin for us to hurry up and finish our well....A real funny story bout he : when she was a pup i was down back draggin brush to the burn pile and she figured she'd help...she just started runnin round draggin brush out of the woods!!!! She has never stopped ...when i go down back to feed the horses the first thing she does is grab a branch and start haulin a@@ down over the hill!!! This past january wendy took the christmas tree and threw it out off the back porch down towards the burn pile....The next mornin she came outside and then came back in and asked why i had put the xmas tree in front of the front pjorch??? what , I said and went out to look for myself......It seems Oakley thought that momma had accidentally dropped her xmas tree off the back porch and over the cliff!!! No small feat believe me... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 432052-110_1091_1.JPG
    432052-110_1091_1.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 92
   / Strange day.....strange indead #13  
DaveNay, Not sure what you know about JR's

We have had several Jr's over the yrs and still have J.J. who is almost 10. Though he is barely in what qualifies as a Jr. He has been a great friend.
Very tinatious and Very fiesty when at play or work taking down varmits.
He like most of the few we've had has been and still is great with kids of all ages.
Just whatch him at 1st they tend to nip pretty hard if a kid doen't get the point when they don't want to be bothered.
He takes out more rabits and rats than any cat I have had. He loves to tag along while I mow the pasture and pounce them as they run. He rarely misses if he is realy in to it.

The one stupid thing they have all done repeatedly is chase bee's.. Prefferable Carpenter Bee's. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
you'd think one sting would do it... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif They actually bite them and get swollen jaws from it.

He is still fast enough to catch the average HARE at full tilt run and will be 10 in july /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not sure if he can still catch squirels. Watched him chase one 5 ft' striaght up a tree trunck once, trying to catch it... Missed that one, though he was still a young pup...

have fun with your new Pal.

O' yeah - J.J. is nuts about a flash light or bright reflection... Just mention spot and he gets excited.

/ Strange day.....strange indead
That dogs looks like a goat!

/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dave