Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054

/ Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054 #11  
K5,

Any chance you'd still have packing list or complete part number list of pump, bolts, gaskets, etc.? My dealer does not seem too familiar with this upgrade.

/ Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054 #12  
I would have to look. If I remember correctly the pump had the bolts and o-rings with it and I ordered them as well so ended up with extra.

If you call Michigan Iron they are familiar with the upgrade Kit.

I am on the road this week so will not be home till Sunday.

/ Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054
Update.

That noise is not coming from the hydraulic pump. It's coming from the power steering pump. I've seen one thread on here about the pump. There are no definitive details about what they used. Anyone replaced their pump or found a kubota substitute?

/ Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054 #14  
Do you have a picture of the pump? I was not aware of a separate power steering pump on these.

Attachments

• 20210728_215349.jpg
    20210728_215349.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
  • 20210728_215432.jpg
    20210728_215432.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 70
   / Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054 #16  
Okay, I am following you now. You only have the one pump for all of your hydraulics.

The first picture is of the priority/diverter valve. This is what feeds your power steering and front loader. It makes sure you have power to the steering first. It also contains a pressure relief valve that is bypassed when you have a loader installed by turning the diverter valve all the way clockwise. This looks like your setup.

The second picture would be of the power steering valve. It has it's own pressure relief valve on the side of it.

/ Strange noise, hydraulic pump LK3054 #17  
I listened again to your video. It still sounds like cavitation but could just be from air getting into the system. Maybe look closely at the rubber hose that feeds the pump. If it is pulling air, it would travel to steering valve making a noise.

Awesome, thank you! I'll do some checking. It only does it if I drive on road. I own another property that takes me an hour to drive tractor too. That's when it's the worst.