stuck clutch

/ stuck clutch #1  

jonesporter

Tractor
Kioti dk55
I have a 2015 Kioti dk55 tractor and left it outside all winter. I can slip it into gear but can't get the clutch to dissengage! Please tell me i won't need to seperate tractor again. any tips greatly appreciated.

/ stuck clutch #2  
I've never experienced the problem but from following posts on TBN I have a possible solution for you. Start the tractor and drive to a very large tree or other immovable object. Put the tractor into a high gear and attempt to move the object while holding the clutch down. Hopefully it will pop free.

/ stuck clutch #3  
I have a 2015 Kioti dk55 tractor and left it outside all winter. I can slip it into gear but can't get the clutch to dissengage! Please tell me i won't need to seperate tractor again. any tips greatly appreciated.
When I bought my Yanmar YM2310 it had been sitting outside in the rain for 2 years and the lunch disc was rusted to the flywheel. My tractor has the power shift transmisson which can be shifted without using the clutch. So I started the tractor with the main tyranny in the highest gear. Then I used the PowerShift lever to get the tractor moving. I drove it for a couple miles with the clutch pedal pressed down and the clutch started to slip near the end of the 2 mile journey. Even though it started to slip it still dragged. Then, over the course of several days my son and I drove the tractor around while stepping on and then releasing the clutch pedal. This finally got the friction disc moving freely on the tyranny input shaft.
Eric

/ stuck clutch #4  
Yep, start in neutral and make sure it runs good. Kill it and put in gear and start again, holding pedal down. Drive it around varying throttle and keep clutch pedal down until it breaks free. I deal with that often.

/ stuck clutch #5  
Maybe I am not understanding correctly but it sounds like his clutch is slipping not stuck? He said he can get in gear I assume while running?

/ stuck clutch
Maybe I am not understanding correctly but it sounds like his clutch is slipping not stuck? He said he can get in gear I assume while running?
i have the shuttle shift transmission so i i just put the transmission into second or third and then use the stick on the left side that is forward neutral and reverse only. I used it a couple hours today and kept the clutch hooked up on the floor in hopes it might release but it didnt. I called the Kioti garage because the replaced the clutch last year and they figure i will need to separate the tractor again. VERY expensive because I have a cab. the clutch job was 4,000.

/ stuck clutch
I've never experienced the problem but from following posts on TBN I have a possible solution for you. Start the tractor and drive to a very large tree or other immovable object. Put the tractor into a high gear and attempt to move the object while holding the clutch down. Hopefully it will pop free.

/ stuck clutch
Thanks, I did something similar today. I put the bucket on and kept driving it deep into gravel pile but darn thing just won't release!

/ stuck clutch #9  
Ok that is clearer. Surprised it did not release in the dirt pile. If the brakes are good often times braking hard will release it. Also have used a solid tree to brace against then start it in gear.

/ stuck clutch #10  
I am amazed when I hear about somebody that leaves an expensive piece of equipment outside exposed to the elements. The only time my tractors get rained on is when I'm headed to the barn to put it away.
I remember when I was a kid, if I didn't put my bicycle in the barn at night, my dad would make sure it didn't happen again. I guess that's why I drive a 26 year old truck with no rust in the rust belt.