Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what?

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what? #11  
I would just drive the tractor to a high spot on the land and leave the oil settle for a day or so. Find all the drain plugs and open them just enough to let the water run out. If there is no water then you were lucky. If the oil turns milky after using the tractor for a while then you have water in your differential and you need to drain and flush it. To flush the differential if you need too I would just by a cheap engine oil and drive the tractor around for a while in two wheel drive only and then drain. Do that twice, refill with the proper oil and you should be good.

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what? #12  
I'd say, nows the time to do a complete oil/filter (all oils and filters) and grease job,
don't take chances for a few hundred bucks.

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what? #13  
I'd say, nows the time to do a complete oil/filter (all oils and filters) and grease job,
don't take chances for a few hundred bucks.
I agree. I would just change all the oils and filters to be on the safe side. Don't forget to change the front differential/axle oil also and grease the pivot point and drive shape shroud if you have a grease point on it.

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what?
Thanks for the feedback. I called Kubota dealer this am and spoke with the mechanic about the situation. To my surprise he said no need to do anything. Reportedly everything is sealed suitably to be submerged. If it wasn't leaking when i drove in then it should be good to go. I did the pressure washer dance with it this morning and used my rotary mower four hours this afternoon without incident. No obvious problems. Time will tell if he was right.

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what? #15  
As long as the oils are not milky you should be OK. Even if the front axle is a little milky the oil is only for lubrication, not a drive media like in a Hydrostat.

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what? #16  
Oil is cheap, and the front axel doesn't hold much. I would change it anyway.

/ Stuck in stream down to the frame. Now out. Now what? #17  
Oil is cheap, and the front axel doesn't hold much. I would change it anyway.

Right and it is something that gets overlooked in changing often anyway.