Stuck the RTV, 3930 to the rescue

/ Stuck the RTV, 3930 to the rescue #1  

Happy Gilmore

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 5610 Ford 4630 Ford 3930 MFWD w/ 7310 loader Ford 3930 Kubota BX1500 Kubota RTV 900XT Kubota F2680E 72"RD Ford 4610 Kubota KX121-3
Out in the back stretch today with my son, he says, Dad go into the mud, and then, that was fun go over there. Over there is where I took the RTV and that is where she got stuck. :thumbsup:

image.jpg

After a bit of a walk back to the house (nice day anyway) we headed back out with the 3930 and had some fun in between rocks and stumps. Eventually the RTV came out.

image.jpg

We had fun anyway :laughing:

/ Stuck the RTV, 3930 to the rescue #2  
And a fine job of getting stuck you did! Ain't tractors handy? :thumbsup:

/ Stuck the RTV, 3930 to the rescue #3  
I am really surprised you did as well as you did with those worksite tires, but when you high center it on the frame, tires of any type aren't going to get you out. A nice winch would have been handy since you had plenty of trees to hook on to. I see some tire replacement with ATV type tires in your future as well as a front winch that will save you those walks back for the tractor.

/ Stuck the RTV, 3930 to the rescue
The worksite tires definately don't shed the mud, they do ok for the most part. I might look at some other tires down the road. I have a couple winches lying a around, just have to wire the RTV, I have a Warn 3500 and Rule 3300. At least it was a nice day for a walk

Gary, do you have stocks on your RTV?

I can steal hear the echoes of my Dad's voice every time I get into a sloppy spot. I always dreaded the walk back to tell him we needed to pull a tractor out of the muck. After numerous choice words he always got me out. I won't even get into the ear he had for the rotary cutter blades banging off a rock. What I would give to hear his voice again. RIP Dad.