Stuck

/ Stuck #12  
Whoa! :eek: Shocking you could not pull yourself up/forward with the hoe... Looking at those pics, I would not have guessed that backing out would have been a possibility after removing the stump.

/ Stuck
On paper it would seem the hoe would help (she did, just kidding, moving on....). Anyway, The dipper arm is long for my PT. I think it is a foot longer than the one PT sells. So getting it in a position of leverage wasn't really possible. Also, To get any traction, I needed to get the dipper on solid ground. Saddly the bog was big and no matter how far I cranked to either side I was in the bog. It would have helped backing out, I could have pushed myself backwards, but gravity and persistence got me out. It does not show, but I am probably at a 17 to 20 degree pitch.

Also, I am not a great user of the dipper. It has never worked as well as it could or should for me. I did run a 50 ft trench 4 feet deep with it. That gave me some serious confidence which I was lacking.

/ Stuck #14  
Obviously you were going too slow when entering the bog, if you kept at your normal 50-60 mph mowing speed, im sure you would have hydroplaned right across.