STUFF, You have spent too much time on.

/ STUFF, You have spent too much time on. #41  
I've found this accessory to be much more efficient/quicker than just direct spraying of concrete driveways.

View attachment 660934

I have got to get one of those. Last I pressure washed our driveway and sidewalk. Both of which are long. I borrowed the pressure washer from my BIL and the wand was short. I wound up at the doctor down in the back from spending hours bend over. It would have been cheaper to have bought that accessory with the extended wand than the doctor visit.

/ STUFF, You have spent too much time on. #42  
Spray the cherries , as they first come out, with sugar water. Birds can't digest sucrose. Gives them a slight bit of discomfort, then they avoid the cherries. :)

Another thing I think I spent way to much time on, was beating back the edges of our property from the encroaching wilderness with out having a plan of, "Take and Hold." So for many years I just did the same "Mow Back" every year. Now we always have a plan as to how to easily maintain any improved area, in the long term.

Last edited:
   / STUFF, You have spent too much time on. #43  
Rebuilding the gravel approach to my house, after every heavy rain.

Been doing that same thing for almost 20 years now. It is a never ending job, with time off in drought periods.

/ STUFF, You have spent too much time on. #44  
I spend to much time wondering time goes buy so fast on my time.

/ STUFF, You have spent too much time on.
Approach perfect for about two weeks. Now looks like the grand canyon again. WISH I had got that "Side Shooter" Bucket at the auction. Would have made short work of the repair.