Sub Indexing

/ Sub Indexing #1  

Woodsman_Pete

New member and I think that this is an awesome site... Love all the content. Please don't take this as criticism but if you could add the sub indexing item to the bottom of the page just like it sits on the top of the page it would save a lot of scrolling to get back to the specific forum you interested in. I don't know if this is making alot of sense. Would it be hard to put this "General Forums | Oil, Fuel & Lubricants" for example at the bottom of the post page?

/ Sub Indexing #2  
Hi and Welcome! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Maybe I'm not understanding exactly what you're suggesting. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

At the lower right corner of the page, you'll see the words "Jump to" with a drop down box just to the right. By clicking open this drop down window, you can click on any of the forums you'd like and jump directly to them.

Is this what you had mind?

I'm sure that one of the moderators may be able to answer the question better than I.

Looking forward to more posts from you in the future! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Sub Indexing
Thanks, I never really looked at the "Jump To" box, but that is the ticket I was looking for. Just "Jumped" the gun alittle too quickly.

/ Sub Indexing #4  
Also at the top and bottom of every page there are the <Previous ^Index Next> Flat Threaded links. Clicking the Index link will take you up one level.

So if you are reading a thread and want to get back to the list of threads for a folder click Index. To go from a folder list to the top level click Index again.