Subsoiler help

/ Subsoiler help #11  
Just another note. Mine is a Fred Cain and when it bits it will sink to the full depth and stay there. The only time I have any issues is when I find a large rock then it will bring my tractor to a complete stop and I spin tires.

/ Subsoiler help
uploadfromtaptalk1457875446255.jpg might be hard to tell but it's sunk almost to the crossbar. The trick was just getting the right angle and fine tuning over and over. I'm glad I gave it another shot.

/ Subsoiler help #13  
Which of your tractors has the Three Point Hitch in the photo? What year of production?

Obviously, no stirrups on the Lifting Rods.

/ Subsoiler help
That's my jd 4230. uploadfromtaptalk1457883601242.jpg

/ Subsoiler help
1972 I believe

/ Subsoiler help #16  
This is one of those items my hydraulic toplink is so good for. My KK subsoiler is very sensitive to the angle for penetration - too far either way and it won't dig well even in softer ground. My toplink allows me to tweek the angle on the go, which by the way is very slow - I use 1st or 2nd gear at slower engine speed as well to use the plow and it has worked fantastic in many different applications. It's great for burying wire or flexible pipe. Toplink angle is so important on boxblade work, tiller work or plowing - I can't imagine having to make manual adjustments to use these implements to their fullest.

/ Subsoiler help
That's already on my next ag supply order