Sue Kubota

/ Sue Kubota #21  
Always wear a full-face helmet, goggles, a fire suit and a condom when operating a tractor it's on one of the stickers..Saftey first!!! :D

/ Sue Kubota #23  
plus gloves and steel toe boots.:thumbsup:

Kevlar on the boots, gloves and condom...The fire suit must be NHRA approved..No wonder I'm a rogue danger to myself and others...I really need to pay attention to the stickers while I'm operating...My really bad.:D

/ Sue Kubota #24  
I just wonder how long this thread title will last. :laughing:

/ Sue Kubota #25  
Sue Kubota is just getting her ensemble together...more to do...no color coordination done yet:construction:

/ Sue Kubota #26  
Always wear a full-face helmet, goggles, a fire suit and a condom when operating a tractor it's on one of the stickers..Saftey first!!! :D

I can't figure out what the condom would be for... no, seriously?:confused3:

I hope no one is hoping to be making little kubota riding mowers.:shocked:

just to clarify... her name really isn't Sue.

/ Sue Kubota #27  
I can't figure out what the condom would be for... no, seriously?:confused3:

I hope no one is hoping to be making little kubota riding mowers.:shocked:

just to clarify... her name really isn't Sue.

You are one of those rogues who obviously doesn't read the operators manual cover to cover and read and understands all 235 stickers on your machine...All of the above safety attire is manditory---Safety first :D :footballhelmet: :melodramatic:

/ Sue Kubota #28  
I still don't understand what Sue Kubota is gonna do with Maggie's drawers:confused:

/ Sue Kubota #29  
Well, I don't have a Kubota so there are no Kubota safety stickers at all on our New Holland.

However, I will add, there is no sticker on the NH warning me that the step to get on gets higher as the day wears on and near the end of the day you can hit your shin if you are not careful.