Suggestion for shed walls' base.

/ Suggestion for shed walls' base. #11  
That sounds like it would work pretty good.
I have had set up small sheds like that before..... none have ever moved an inch.... and we get 60-70 mph winds here.
No, if the winds are any stronger, well, I've seen roofs blow off....
You mean it’s windy where you live? 🤔

/ Suggestion for shed walls' base. #12  
You mean it’s windy where you live? 🤔
HaHa... very funny! I thought I had asked you to turn off that giant fan you have going..... I know it's hot, but that fan is just too much!

/ Suggestion for shed walls' base. #13  
HaHa... very funny! I thought I had asked you to turn off that giant fan you have going..... I know it's hot, but that fan is just too much!
I’m anxiously awaiting the end of the wind season here.

/ Suggestion for shed walls' base. #14  
Yeah, me too for for sure!

/ Suggestion for shed walls' base.
Well, I got there!
County, HOA, no one can complain!
Buried electric big enough for any load, and generator return JIC.
Slowly figuring out how to do 'bird boxes' because of the extra large eaves.
So, today was the first I got it loaded up the way it was designed.
Trailer in backwards, ramps for support, BX stores on the trailer!
Literally, all me by myself, at 65/66.
(I shingled the top half of each side, as I could stand on the 2nd floor, so blue covers the bottom half until... Looks weird but saves me working off off jacks. )

Attachments

• PXL_20230429_133536065.jpg
    PXL_20230429_133536065.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 67
   / Suggestion for shed walls' base. #16  
The thing that worries me the most about that picture are those ramps. I'd want to be sure that they can't stake away from the trailer and are wide enough that there's no chance of driving off the side of a ramp by mistake. Also want to see something to prevent the trailer end from dipping during the loading and unloading process.

It looks like your trailer is equipped to have its own ramps that attach directly to your trailer. Do you have some other ramps that would be safer to use?

/ Suggestion for shed walls' base.
The ramps are higher, and up under the trailer for load support. Plenty wide for those tires, been using 'em for years.
The 'ramp' is now used as a pegboard hung at the far end. It is always a big wind drag, and I almost always go to places with ditches - wheels in the ditch, drive right off.