Suggestions for 6 - 16 Hilly Wooded Acres?

/ Suggestions for 6 - 16 Hilly Wooded Acres? #61  
Yeah, a 550 EFI would be nice and I am surprised they haven't already gone that route since they put the 700 EFI in a few years ago.

I thought about getting a 700 EFI, but my 660 is paid for and does everything I need it for. I do have to kind of drool over the cabbed Kubota RTV when I am at the tractor place, but have no real use for one.
You don't have to have a REAL use for "stuff" to buy it especially with your money that you haven't been spending, like me. I don't have any because I spend it.:D Get the shovel, go out in the yard and dig a few of those jars up and spend that money!!!! Help the economy!!!!:laughing::laughing:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! JESUS, THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!!!

/ Suggestions for 6 - 16 Hilly Wooded Acres? #62  
John, you do realize you are not helping matters don't you...:laughing:

My wife and I spend part of every day relaxing in our breakfast nook looking out into our woods and talk often turns to Kubotas. Right now we would like to have:

1. F3080
2. Cab RTV
3. B3000

Now my list is a bit longer...:laughing:

/ Suggestions for 6 - 16 Hilly Wooded Acres? #63  
Their is a repossession auction house around the corner from my house, my neighbor was there yesterday and claimed that there was an RTV 1100 there. Full cab and all - said it looked good. They should have it placed on the internet in the next few days and you can usually find stuff there for about half of what it would usually sell for. Link to the website is here:
Repocast.com, Repossession Auction and Foreclosure Auction Division of Miedema Companies

I will be updating when it goes on the website though because I'm thinking about purchasing this as well for the right price.