Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old?

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #11  
How about a 100 year old bottle of single malt scotch or port? After all, you only hit 100 years old once. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #12  
Can't miss with the album, my mom is in her 90's and that's what she prefers over anything.

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #13  
It seems that every time I read about someone reaching 100(+) years of age, the question asked is what they attribute their longevity to. The typical answer seems to be a drink/nip of some sort of alcohol and a few cigarettes a day. :laughing:

So you couldn't go wrong with a bottle of whiskey & a carton of Marlboros. :thumbsup:

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #14  
I don't think there is a female alive that doesn't like to be pampered, once in a while. I like the idea of the spa, with a massage and manicure and facial. Something she surely doesn't get very often, and pampers her and makes her feel special and pretty. :2cents:

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #15  
My wife's mom just turned 90. We had a family party.....my wife made her favorite coconut cake. She was surrounded by kids, grandkids and great grandkids. The great grandkids drew her a wall poster about 5 ft long. She loved it and still has it up on her wall. After the party.....my wife put together a picture album of her party......she has shown it to all her friends. At 100 years old.......it's not the gifts.....it's the family, friends and love that matters. Enjoy!!!!:thumbsup:

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #16  
First of all, Gongrats to her for attaining the Century Mark. All Women love being Hugged. If she is capable of it, why not do a slow dance with her?Find out what her favorite song is and dance to it. I guarantee you that there will be TEARS. Best wishes.

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #17  
Nice suggestion ...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #18  
Another idea that you might consider is to volunteer a day to do chores or fix things for her. Eddie

This is what I just did for my grandfathers 95th. Except, it turned into a 3 day chore day and possibly going on 4. :)

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #19  
My Grandmother is turning 101 next month.

We get family together. For presents, presence can be most important. And, for presents, we do consumables. She does not need more "stuff". But manicure, pedicure, dinner out etc is nice.

Presence though, is best present.

/ Suitable birthday gift for a 100 year old? #20  
You could give her a 100 million dollars. lol

I wish I had that much money.

I'm always broke every month after paying the bills. :)

Chad