Summer Project

/ Summer Project
Gordon,

Thanks. You might want to tell your wife that she may not see you much. She could also talk to my wife about it. I work 6 days a week as a tech. All this work was done(just about every day) in the late afternoons till dark and just about every Sunday. There is more to this project, I'll post some more pics. The prize of looking at it just about every other day is awesome. I'm also really LUCKY to have an understanding wife that doesn't mind.

As for the rocks... You pick'en you can hav'en!

How much would a load of field stone go for in the Cities. Say a one ton dump comfortable loaded?

Derek

/ Summer Project #12  
Derek -

Beautiful work, and nice photos!

And I can relate to that tractor irony you mentioned. I bought my tractor 'cuz maintaining the property by hand was plumb wearing me out. Now that I have the 'Bota I've spent more hours on more days than ever before, and I'm even more tired and more sore than any time previous.

The big difference is that I've accomplished 10 times the work and go to bed with a smile on my face. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

HarvSig.gif

/ Summer Project
Roy,

The labor of love. Fortunately I got that from my father. Its that German blood.

Derek

/ Summer Project
Thanks Harv.

Like you, and most of the other posters, I've got that /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif too.

Derek