Super UDT

/ Super UDT #1  

Anonymous Poster

FYI.....For all you synthetic oil buffs, I was told by Kubota Tractor Corp. today that Super UDT is a fully synthetic transmission fluid. I suspected this from the price difference between UDT and Super UDT, but could not find anyone at Kubota that would confirm that until today. It's just a matter of talking to the right person, I guess. At $32-35 for 2.5 gal, it is less expensive than Amsoil ATH. Not familiar with any other synthetic HST fluids.

/ Super UDT #2  
That is hard to believe, but sure hope they told you correctly. Would appreciate any information concerning who you called or what else they may have said. My dealer doesn't get the same information from Kubota. Also hope that I can confirm this before my next hydraulic oil change and I will GLADLY pay the difference IF it is 100% synthetic.

Mark....where are you?? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Super UDT #3  
Wen - Oh, I'm around, as always. As far as I know, it's still semi-synthetic, not full synthetic. But my info is a year old or so. Maybe they changed it. Personally, I'm sticking with something that I don't have any trouble identifying who made it or what it is.

Mark

/ Super UDT #4  
Mark - JConner has thrown in some new data on Super UDT....

You are the only one that ever got Kubota to admit to anything and even then they did so quietly. This is a real opportunity, if you have any idea who might be able to confirm this! /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Super UDT #5  
My dealer could not confirm this. The container for Super UDT definately shows that it is NOT 100% synthetic according to the required Safety Information Sheets. Sure looks like another Super UDT rumor at this time. The listing on the container had a date of 12/99. If anyone has a container dated since then, it could be interesting to see if they have changed the formulation.