Superbowl

/ Superbowl #1  

Wal

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500HST (Kobi)
OK everybody, any predictions? /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Beings how I have been a lifelong resident of the St. Louis area, my prediction is pretty predictable. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
I have watched every game the Rams have played this year, and

T H E Y

A R E

A W E S O M E ! ! ! ! !

RAMS - 41 Patriots - 24

/ Superbowl #2  
I know one thing, this matchup is not very appealing.

Rams: 30
Pats: 17

/ Superbowl #3  
I'm sure this will be a minority opinion...

PATS: 23
RAMS: 19

/ Superbowl
Dave,

Its not my idea of a "dream" match-up either. I much rather would have had the Rams / Steelers. (Sorry all you Pats fans /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif)

/ Superbowl #5  
Haven't had much of a chance to watch any football this year but I do remember vividly the last time the Pat's made the trip. The Chicago bears came out with their rap tough guy football video that year. The Pat's came out with this weak "we love the Pat's" video. If I remember right, that's about how the game went too.

However, in a never ending attempt to raise my blood pressure and clear out those arteries I will again choose the underdog/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Rams 24
Pats 27

Any idea which QB will be in there for NE?

Jeff

/ Superbowl
Jeff,

Brady is slated to start, with Bledsoe in reserve. Thats the one thing thats concerns me about the Rams. No proven back-up QB. Jamie Martin is ours, and he had very few snaps this year. If Warner goes down, we may be in big doo doo. Of course, thats what they said when Trent Green went down before the start of the season in 1999. The rest is, as they say, history.

/ Superbowl #7  
Jeff,
That was 86. The last time the Pats were there was in I think 96' with Parcells when they were beaten pretty bad by the Packers.

/ Superbowl #8  
Forgot about that one. Maybe they're going for that Buffalo record....just not all in a row/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Go Lions!! Oops, forgot a word...Go AWAY Lions!!

Jeff

/ Superbowl #9  
The Ram should be in the Super Bowl,but the Pats..hmm even tho I live in New England..should have been the Steelers.

Heard the half time show was going to be intresting..on another channel. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Rams 24
Pats 17

/ Superbowl #10  
<font color=blue>Heard the half time show was going to be intresting..on another channel</font color=blue>

Oh yes....Playmate Fear Factor!