Buying Advice Suspension/Shock absorption

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #11  
Massey Ferguson 5700 series have suspension. Incredible machines

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #13  
This is one of the reasons I sold my tractor and bought a Bobcat Toolcat 5610. The machine has a front loader, rear pto and 3-point, and SUSPENSION. I know, it's not for everyone, but it does me good.

Toolcat 561 - Bobcat Company

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #14  
Massey Ferguson 5700 series have suspension. Incredible machines

@Bigpuddie - I think the OP was looking for suspension on the actual tractor. It looks like the MF has an air-ride seat and suspension on the loader, does it also have actual suspension on the tractor itself?

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #15  
The 5700 offers front suspension as a very expensive option. Plus this is a row crop machine, a bit too LARGE for compact tractor tasks.

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #16  
The 5700 offers front suspension as a very expensive option. Plus this is a row crop machine, a bit too LARGE for compact tractor tasks.

Very impressive! I think you're right, a bit too big for compact tractor tasks...

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #17  
It has rear suspension, loader suspension, and air seat. It's the smallest tractor I know of with suspension.
@Bigpuddie - I think the OP was looking for suspension on the actual tractor. It looks like the MF has an air-ride seat and suspension on the loader, does it also have actual suspension on the tractor itself?

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #18  
It has rear suspension, loader suspension, and air seat. It's the smallest tractor I know of with suspension.

I just skimmed thru the spec sheets and configurator for the 5700 and the 5700SL and on the SL I saw the suspension front axle and cab suspension and air suspension seat, I didn't se any loader suspension or rear suspension.

/ Suspension/Shock absorption #19  
Look at the Massey Ferguson FL series loaders. The option is called Soft Drive. They are made by ALO Quicke. Beitragsbilder_MFFL_848x310.jpeg