Sweating Antifreeze?

/ Sweating Antifreeze? #11  
A leaking water pump is a sign of bearings going out. I wouldn't prolong replacing the pump. They can send a fan through the radiator. If you can get to the fan and wobble it about 1/4" at the blade ends, It's bad enough to change NOW. Don't wait until it empties your coolant. :cool:

/ Sweating Antifreeze? #12  
I would do it as soon as possible. I mean, if it's more convenient for some reason in a month, that's "probably" OK too, without too many hours being put on.

Pump was squealing in my Kubota Loader, thought it was belts and used some dressing with no change. Pump seized up quite quickly after that. Like a few months of little use. Never a leak though.

/ Sweating Antifreeze? #14  
It appears to be from the very bottom of the water pump. Tiny leak. Can I just keep running it until it goes?
As others have already covered, coolant leaks are best dealt with sooner vs. later.

Just wanted to toss out one other possibility. I'd bought a replacement aftermarket water pump and also a Felpro perimeter gasket for the WP on a truck 3.7L engine. No play in the original pump, and since I liked the OE impeller design better, I just installed the Felpro gasket on the original pump.

Mine was leaking at the bottom of the pump housing face. The original factory gasket had just age-hardened enough to shrink a tiny bit, causing seepage. All good, with just the replacement Felpro face gasket.

Rgds, D.