Sweeps for Cultivator

/ Sweeps for Cultivator #1  

FarmerPaul

Tractor
MF 285
looking to replace the sweeps / teeth on my triple-K S tine cultivator . Went to a local supply here in Ontario and they wanted almost $7 each plus bolt and nut . Anyone give me an idea of price per sweep from a US supplier in the Port Huron Michigan area . I have found some supplys on the US side to be 1/2 the price of here :mad:

looking for a single bolt sweep 4 inches wide . here is a link to a site I found
for the style needed.

Danish Tine Sweep - Agri Supply

Any help is appreciated

/ Sweeps for Cultivator #2  
looking to replace the sweeps / teeth on my triple-K S tine cultivator . Went to a local supply here in Ontario and they wanted almost $7 each plus bolt and nut . Anyone give me an idea of price per sweep from a US supplier in the Port Huron Michigan area . I have found some supplys on the US side to be 1/2 the price of here :mad:

looking for a single bolt sweep 4 inches wide . here is a link to a site I found
for the style needed.

Danish Tine Sweep - Agri Supply

Any help is appreciated

Why not just order from Ag supply? I guess shipping will kill you. Try ebay? How many tines do you have, pay the $7 dont seem to bad and then go to tractor supply and buy the bolts in bulk for just a few dollars.

/ Sweeps for Cultivator #3  
I just bought 10 of the 8.25" sweeps for my cultivator, from an Ebay seller for 2.95/each.