Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows?

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #1  

wny770

Gold Member
Tractor
Lots of old iron
I was thinking of buying a small 2 bottom Oliver or a one bottom ford (16"?) 3 pt. plow. Ken, do you sell used Oliver or Ford plows? I live in Western NY, and trying to think spring.

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #2  
   / Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #3  
I was thinking of buying a small 2 bottom Oliver or a one bottom ford (16"?) 3 pt. plow. Ken, do you sell used Oliver or Ford plows? I live in Western NY, and trying to think spring.

Due to quick turnover on plows, The website plow section always stays behind. We have 30 sets of 2 bottom plows and some olivers, Fords, John Deere,Massey,Dearborn,etc. Give me your zip code and Email address and I will send pics and prices and freight cost. You can contact me direct at: sweet@scrtc.com Ken Sweet

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #4  
I have an International (not IH) brand single bottom 16-18" in Central Ohio if you want to come get it for $70.

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #6  
I bought a John Deere two bottom plow and other implements from Ken Sweet last December and was very pleased with the transaction.

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #7  
I have an International (not IH) brand single bottom 16-18" in Central Ohio if you want to come get it for $70.

I have a plow like that and will tell anyone that if it's not all torn up that's one heck of a deal !
I paid for mine new $530(14")out the door with coulter wheel assembly complete.If I was'nt so far down here in pigmy rattler,bikini,gator and wild hog land I"d buy it just to wheel and deal with. :D
Boone

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #8  
I bought a John Deere two bottom plow and other implements from Ken Sweet last December and was very pleased with the transaction.

We thank you again for your patronage. Hope you are getting ready for the spring rush :) Ken Sweet

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #9  

Now, I have figured it out. That is the plow from International Machinery Co. that was in Bethel Ohio. Ken Sweet

/ Sweet tractors-do they sell used plows? #10  
Now, I have figured it out. That is the plow from International Machinery Co. that was in Bethel Ohio. Ken Sweet
You're right Ken, that's the company.
It does not have a coulter wheel. But it does have some sort of adjustment in the 3PH.