Swiss army knife of tractors

/ Swiss army knife of tractors #1  

tommytaz

Tractor
BX2660
when i was i was in thirty's i was lucky enough to own a b6100 kubota it was 12 horse power local company had loaders made for them i dug a swimming pool out with it no dash no gauges
had to sell it for business reasons but loved that tractor told myself some day have another one.Had craftsman lawn tractor for snow removal, 2inches of snow ok beyond no good so decided
to get a bx Kubota thought it would be the same size as craftsman told wife that, was surprised when it got here a lot larger then my old one! lol But love it have front end loader on it i have used it for snow removal breaking beads on tires had large pieces of plywood city won't take no problem stood them up and smashed them with loader,want can't they do...

Attachments

• 20200102_142450 (2).jpg
    20200102_142450 (2).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 84
  • 6-4.jpg
    6-4.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 85
  • 20190904_130843.jpg
    20190904_130843.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
   / Swiss army knife of tractors #2  
Nice tractors and puppies!

I've used my BX2200 to crush unwanted/large objects. It's fun playing demolition in the driveway with old junky furniture. Sure makes it a lot easier to dispose of.

I'm so good with the loader controls on my tractor, I can pick up quarters with it.

/ Swiss army knife of tractors #3  
When I bought my BX2230, I had no idea how many things I would use it for. With the MMM, FEL and 3PH, I think it's the most useful thing I've ever owned, would be lost without it.

/ Swiss army knife of tractors #4  
Your projects just got whole lot easier....enjoy.