Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #11  
Titan has new forks of various sizes, ratings, and price with free shipping. Its rare but I doubt you'll find forks cheaper on CL.
I did buy my barely used box blade on CL for less than half new price.

titan forks | eBay

Last edited:
   / Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #12  
Congrats, ktmpat. We've had our 3135 for a few weeks now, and are loving it. It's a nice machine.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #13  
Congratulations on your new tractor, you are going to LOVE that cab, LS sure offers a lot of tractor for the money.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #14  
Switching from Kubota - New LS XR3135HC on Order

I've been a very happy BX24 owner since 2007. The little tractor has done a lot for me, more than I ever expected. There have been times where I wanted/needed more lifting capacity, the ability to pull larger implements etc. I really started looking around after freezing this past winter blowing and plowing snow. I decided I wanted a cab with heat/AC and a 30+ HP tractor. I started looking and of course started at Kubota. The cabbed 30 HP machines seemed to cramped for me so I moved to the next size. Unfortunately the price went out of my budget range. I then started looking at all the other brands. I really liked the Branson and LS. After comparing features and dealer location to me I decided on the LS and placed the order last week. The 3135 just seemed to be the right size for my needs and had all the options I wanted. I added the 3rd function, rear wiper and mid PTO. Should have the tractor in a couple weeks. Time to get the BX24 ready for the market. Sad thing is I have a lot of implements for the BX that will be to small for the LS.

Wow! That's quite the step up! Congrats.

You guys with cabs make me covet. I plan to make my own cab one of these days.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order
I took delivery of the XR3135HC last Friday. Could not be happier so far. The dealer was great to work with, Barlow Ag in Gettysburg Pa. They are a small dealer which means you actually get to speak with the technicians and not some sales guy blowing smoke.

2 things I've noticed so far: 1) the rear wheels do not have holes drilled to mount wheel weights. I found that a little odd. My little BX24 had the standard holes. 2) the front loader controls only allow one function to work at a time, i.e. lift or curl. that will take a little getting use to as my BX allow both functions simultaneously(slow but it worked). I've only been able to put an hour on it so far doing little jobs so I do not have any real feedback on it's ability to work. I'm getting ready to order the grapple from Everything Attachments.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #16  
I took delivery of the XR3135HC last Friday. Could not be happier so far. The dealer was great to work with, Barlow Ag in Gettysburg Pa. They are a small dealer which means you actually get to speak with the technicians and not some sales guy blowing smoke.

2 things I've noticed so far: 1) the rear wheels do not have holes drilled to mount wheel weights. I found that a little odd. My little BX24 had the standard holes. 2) the front loader controls only allow one function to work at a time, i.e. lift or curl. that will take a little getting use to as my BX allow both functions simultaneously(slow but it worked). I've only been able to put an hour on it so far doing little jobs so I do not have any real feedback on it's ability to work. I'm getting ready to order the grapple from Everything Attachments.

Congrats on getting your tractor.
The R4 wheels don't have the holes as you mention. But you can have the tires filled with beet juice or washer fluid for extra ballast weight. I put 39 gallons of washer fluid in each of mine which added approx. 624 lbs.
The loader joystick may be stiff being new but you should be able to lift and curl or lower and dump at the same time. Just put the stick at 10/11 O'clock to lift and curl or 4/5 O'clock to dump and lower.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order
I am getting Rim Guard put in the rears on Thursday. Should add around 800 lbs to the tractor.

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #18  
LS recommendation is fluid filled tires with a front loader

/ Switching from Kubots - New LS XR3150HC on Order #19  
Awesome, congrats!