Switching front tires for more narrow width on L series?

/ Switching front tires for more narrow width on L series? #11  
You are better off with wider tires/rims which give you a wider stance for loader work. one of the first things I normally do on a new to me tractor if it has not been done already. The pic is an example of what I did on my B7800. Much better flotation when lifting heavy loads and working in soft ground.

This makes perfect sense to me.

One of my BIGGEST issues with my L3400 is the small diameter/narrow front tires (R1's) With any sort of weight, they easily sink into the ground or drop into a hole & dip, making the tractor unstable. I was half looking at the bigger Ag tractors that have front & rear tires that are closer in size because of that issue, but you have to go really big (compared to a 3400)!

/ Switching front tires for more narrow width on L series? #12  
Read about how you were Not suppose to widen frount end. Had a trailer with two rails that the narrow tires just did not fit. Wide was perfect for my tractor until the front end made a very expensive popping sound.Bearings crushed. I had way to much weight in the loader and the wheels were reversed. They put warnings in for a reason. Dealer should be changed if he wants that type of money.

/ Switching front tires for more narrow width on L series? #13  
So why is it if 99% of the time tractors are better with the wheels wider do they not just come shipped that way?

/ Switching front tires for more narrow width on L series? #14  
It is Never better to have the front tires set wider... especially if you have a loader...
And as to shipping... they are shipped with no wheels or tires mounted... KennyV