SX3100 vs Ex3200

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #11  
I may not be an English professor but at least I know tractors.

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #12  
When I am on my tractor wherever I may be I let my air go free.

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #13  
as expected...another productive response.

I was under the impression that this forum is intended to share and learn.

I've been researching tractors for 6 months prior to buying and I picked the right tractor for me. I looked at any brands and models..including the SX. For my needs, it is too small and it does remind me of a lawn mower. If that insults you, oh well.

I paid 12,400 for a brand new tractor loader...out the door. I got a smoking deal on a tractor that is exactly what I want.

Enjoy your tractors...whichever CCY model you choose.

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #14  
Share and learn, yes. Antagonize and belittle, no. Both of you need a time out.

I looked at both models and the Ex suited me better. The SX is a great unit, almost identical in specs, but some of the biggies was the much smaller cooling system capacity, non-foldable ROPS, smaller tires, and more importantly only two trans ranges. The latter put the Ex out in front. Having the mid-range makes all the difference in the world when working it.

See for yourself:

Yanmar Sx3100 vs Yanmar Ex3200 in Tractors

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #15  
The SX does have foldable rops atleast mine does. I can't comment on the Ex model as i have never seen one. I guess the 3 range hydro would be nice but i don't know any different. With the 32 horses this baby spins the wheels in low or high. I am just glad i finally purchased a tractor. Hey does the Ex have arm rest?
I must say one might think they don't need them but boy does it make it nice and comfortable.

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #16  
Hey does the Ex have arm rest? I must say one might think they don't need them but boy does it make it nice and comfortable.

No arm rest. I don't think I would want them due to the fact I'm never in the seat for long periods. My lawn tractor has them though! That's important, you know!

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #17  
Hey, Yanmar EX3200 owners, do all of you have the R-4 industrial tires? I know there are other threads here regarding R-4 vs R-1 tires, but it seems that all the tractors at the dealer have R-4s. I found a good deal on an EX3200 and am planning on buying it tomorrow, but I'm slightly concerned about the tires. My Ford New Holland that I'm selling tomorrow has the Ag tires on it and I love them. I use my tractor for a variety of things; post hole digging, moving piles of stone dust, brush hogging, pushing my horses' crap pile back, and plowing my driveway with my back blade (not tilling any fields or anything). Will the R-4s be okay? I'm having them filled, which may help.

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #18  
I've never had a problem with the R4s except in really deep snow. Then I should be using chains, but that is another story. If you go in deep mud all the time or really sloppy ground, then the Ags would be better. But, I've never been stuck in muddy or soft ground yet. Having the locking diff comes in handy, too! Good luck with the new EX. I love mine!

/ SX3100 vs Ex3200 #19  
Happy with R4s, don't know the difference though. They got the tractor out of mud over the top of the front ax.