T-233 Owner

/ T-233 Owner
looking good welderdawg! What size box blade did you end up getting? I am looking to purchase one for my t233, was thinking a 60" model to be as wide as the tractor, I wasnt sure if the t233 could handle any bigger.

Think it's 48", not home to measure it and can't remember off hand. It does a fairly good job for a medium duty boxblade. Wish it had a replaceable hardened scraper edge, I'll modify it to receive a bolt on edge when the time comes.

I agree with you on not getting a blade larger than 60". :thumbsup: Might want to barrow a 5ft boxblade from a friend / dealer and see if it works for your needs before buying one.

I have a 5' heavy duty Gill rollover box. I'm thinking of cutting down the length some on each end to lighten it up so the T-233 can pull it. It makes my 1950 Ferguson TO20 light on the frontend while in the raised position. It needs to be refurbished anyway, has some rust holes behind the bolt on scrape edge.

Attachments

• Gill Roll Over Box Scrape CL PostingID 2645451091.jpg
    Gill Roll Over Box Scrape CL PostingID 2645451091.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 136
   / T-233 Owner
Look in local stores for the rubber latches with no luck, found a pair of rubber latches for marine applications similar to yours in the internet and bought them,I installed them this afternoon they look (much better than the bungee cords)and work great.

Can you post some pics of the hood hold downs and how they are mounted to the tractor??

Thanks!

/ T-233 Owner #23  
Here is a couple of pictures taken when already dark using the flash.I use the loader a lot today without any inconvenience.
DSCF0195.JPGDSCF0196.JPG

/ T-233 Owner
Thanks victormh!

Good job! You installed yours where I was planning to place mine. Any problems or interference on the inside of the dash support upright?

/ T-233 Owner #25  
No, there is plenty of space to deal with the screws and nuts, I cut the extra lenght of the screws at the hood side so they don't come in contact with the dash support when you close it.