T4.115 cab pricing

/ T4.115 cab pricing
Thanks! I guess I need to look at the Case IH line too. So, the 115U and T5.115 are or aren't the same tractor? It sounds like the 115U is an upgrade to the T5.115.

I understood in the NH line, the T5 was an upgraded tractor to the T4. Does Case have a T4 equivalent or does it start as the U model line?

/ T4.115 cab pricing #12  
The Case Farmall "C" series is the equivalent to the NH T4 series. The only differences, other than maybe price, are cosmetic. I priced the NH T5 series and it was about 10K higher than the T4. For my intended use, I did not need the heavier T5 - but I did want it and almost bought one.
The 62K price sounds high for the T4.115 unless this is the 0% interest for 60 or 72 months offer. A realistic cash price would be in the 54-55 range depending on how it is equipped, which could make a big difference. I know the big Michelin radials on my T4.95 added some real $ to the price of mine. Bias ply tires should make the overall price at least $1500-$2000 cheaper than the same unit equipped with radials.
My dealer did tell me the Italian made T4's are about all gone. However, the T5's are still made in Italy.

/ T4.115 cab pricing #13  
Thanks! I guess I need to look at the Case IH line too. So, the 115U and T5.115 are or aren't the same tractor? It sounds like the 115U is an upgrade to the T5.115.

I understood in the NH line, the T5 was an upgraded tractor to the T4. Does Case have a T4 equivalent or does it start as the U model line?

The NH T5 and the Case Farmall "U" are the same.