T4.85 Owners Manual

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #1  

Bob Ha

Silver Member
Tractor
NH TN75, Kubota M9960, Kubota M7040, NH T4.85
Just purchased my new toy (2014 T4.85, Cab, 4WD. Anyone know a good place to get a owners manual. I got the machine used and no manual came with it. I may need a manual to operate it with all the different options. :licking:

img.jpg

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #2  
I believe you can order an operator's manual directly from NH or go to manualslib.com. How does the 4.85 match up with the orange 9960?

/ T4.85 Owners Manual
I believe you can order an operator's manual directly from NH or go to manualslib.com. How does the 4.85 match up with the orange 9960?

Got a Manual from Dealer....

Haven't got possession of the T4.85 yet so unsure at this point. The T4.85 has lots of wanted features the 9960 doesn't have but time will tell. The 9960 is a great machine and does all it's asked to do. Once it arrives and used in the fields I'll update and let you know.

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #4  
Can I ask how much u paid for the manual? I just picked up a 2014 T5.115 and it didn't come with a manual. I found one on eBay for $40. How do you like your T4 so far?

/ T4.85 Owners Manual
Can I ask how much u paid for the manual? I just picked up a 2014 T5.115 and it didn't come with a manual. I found one on eBay for $40. How do you like your T4 so far?

None on ebay for the T4.85 other than a French version which was useless for me. I got mine thru the dealer for around $70.

Haven't taken possession of the T4.85 yet. It will be delivered Tuesday but testing the machine was great. Has Michelin radial tires, self leveling FEL, Buddy set, rear wheel weights, Ice cold air and other features I like. The Michelin radials are great until replacement time.

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #6  
Bob - you must have got the maintenance manual if you paid around $70. No way a simple owners manual is going to cost that much.

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #7  
Sounds like a great find for u. I really like the T4/T5 series. My T5 has the electro command transmission which I think I'm going to like once I get used to it. The cab layout is very functional. My air was just ok so I checked the filters and front heat exchanger. Nasty. Cleaned all the filters with a shop vac and blew out the exchanger with air. Wow what a difference! Had to add a little 134a to the system and now it will freeze u out. Changed the oil, greased, pressure washed. Looks like a new one now.

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #8  
Sounds like a great find for u. I really like the T4/T5 series. My T5 has the electro command transmission which I think I'm going to like once I get used to it. The cab layout is very functional. My air was just ok so I checked the filters and front heat exchanger. Nasty. Cleaned all the filters with a shop vac and blew out the exchanger with air. Wow what a difference! Had to add a little 134a to the system and now it will freeze u out. Changed the oil, greased, pressure washed. Looks like a new one now.

You must have the 16x16; 4 speeds / 4 ranges, electronic 3 PT, variable hydraulic shuttle speed control, 21 GPM hydraulic pump, fender controls for the PTO & 3 PT and hopefully the 835 TL FEL. Nice machine!:drool:

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #9  
Yeah it's a nice setup. Thanks. I have the 825 loader but it moves my 4x5 bales with ease.

/ T4.85 Owners Manual #10  
Just purchased my new toy (2014 T4.85, Cab, 4WD. Anyone know a good place to get a owners manual. I got the machine used and no manual came with it. I may need a manual to operate it with all the different options. :licking:

View attachment 517323

Go to the new Holland website. Alternately look on ebay.