Tactical Shotgun recommendations

/ Tactical Shotgun recommendations #61  
Tannerite is legal to use except in your business or to make money by useing, Heard what happened to "FPS russia"? ATF claimed that because he makes money on his Youtube videos and that he is useing Tannerite without a license/permit for profit that he was in violation. Either this article or another said that they actually thought about "seizing his sizable aresenal" but they had no reason too!!!!!! That last part is kind of scary, why would they seize his guns, yea they thought that he was in violation of something but i think that they have it all figured out on his end?

ATF Raids Home of Kyle Myers, FPSRussia Star | Outdoor Life

/ Tactical Shotgun recommendations #62  
Tannerite is legal to use except in your business or to make money by useing, Heard what happened to "FPS russia"? ATF claimed that because he makes money on his Youtube videos and that he is useing Tannerite without a license/permit for profit that he was in violation. Either this article or another said that they actually thought about "seizing his sizable aresenal" but they had no reason too!!!!!! That last part is kind of scary, why would they seize his guns, yea they thought that he was in violation of something but i think that they have it all figured out on his end?

ATF Raids Home of Kyle Myers, FPSRussia Star | Outdoor Life

remember...no one outside the government in USSR errrrrr im mean USA is supposed to make money......

/ Tactical Shotgun recommendations #63  
I own a tactical mossburg, If you truley are looking for a home defense weapon you should consider a pump shotgun. The brand is not as important as the outcome as i dont believe i can recall any recent articals on a homeowner getting into a actual firefight with a large exchange of gunfire. This is about intimidation not exchange of gunfire.Take your pump shotgun and go to any isolated corner out of view and rack this gun with some friends over and ask them what did they hear, Everyone knows the sound of a pump gun being loaded and so do the criminals. If they dont leave then we all knows what can happen,I never want to exchange gunfire with anyone, i want them to leave but if you have to fire and more than 1 shot is fired than that person has a death wish.

/ Tactical Shotgun recommendations #64  
I finally got it.....my new Saiga 12 semi auto shotgun with 2 - 5 round mags and 1 - 20 round drum has been purchased. Im having the full upgrade dont to it, adjustable stock, 3 rail forearm, moving and upgraded trigger and pistol grip. Will be back from gunsmith in 1-2 weeks.

Liked it so much, bought 2 of them. My brother has wanted one for a long time.... happy birthday bro.