TAG mini-excavator quick attach, and compatability

/ TAG mini-excavator quick attach, and compatability #1  

ctann

Tractor
None yet
Hi all,

I have a 2007 Takeuchi TB135 Mini Excavator, that I picked up from United Rentals. It came with a 24" Bucket, attached by a "Tag" Quick-attach connector. I have done quite a bit of searching, but I can only find a limited amount of information on this connector. I would like to add at least a couple of different buckets, and if possible, some other implements as well. Can anyone tell me if the Tag quick-attach connectors are compatible with any other quick-attach style connectors? Do I have any other choice in buckets/implements, or am I stuck with Tag buckets (or replacing the current bucket and connector)?

Cheers,
Chris.

ps - After some more research, it looks like it might be "Wain-Roy" Compatible? I would appreciate a confirmation if anyone knows for sure.

Last edited:
   / TAG mini-excavator quick attach, and compatability
Well, doing some web searching, I found my old thread! So - bump - I still didn't find a source for buckets, and i am still stuck with my single 24"...

Chris.

/ TAG mini-excavator quick attach, and compatability #3  
The Tag buckets are a "Wain Roy" style hitch. You could just go back to United rentals and they can sell you buckets, maybe even used ones. I have also purchased lots of wain roy style buckets and quick hitches from these guys in the past Phoenix Equipment Sells Excavator/Backhoe Buckets Plus Attachments: New & Used but being that you are in CA, the shipping may be too much, but still may be worth a call.