Take the truck my boss says

/ Take the truck my boss says #1  

Sigarms

Tractor
F3080
I’m in Charleston for some work, but I didn’t need the truck. Ask my boss if he wants me to take one of my cars that gets a lot better gas mileage for the 4.5 hour drive, and he says don’t bother just take the work truck.

I’ve been to Charleston lots of times before in the past with my wife, which is why I kind of wanted to take a car to play it safe as I’m staying literally downtown.

IMG_3776.jpeg

/ Take the truck my boss says #2  
A rattle can of black spray paint will fix it. He'll never notice. :)

/ Take the truck my boss says #3  
I’m in Charleston for some work, but I didn’t need the truck. Ask my boss if he wants me to take one of my cars that gets a lot better gas mileage for the 4.5 hour drive, and he says don’t bother just take the work truck.

I’ve been to Charleston lots of times before in the past with my wife, which is why I kind of wanted to take a car to play it safe as I’m staying literally downtown.

View attachment 830904
Deflate the tires by 20 to 30 lbs and carefully drive out. :)

/ Take the truck my boss says #4  

View attachment 830904
You are an odd man. Your wife said so, remember? ;)
Air down the rear tires

Last edited:
   / Take the truck my boss says
Honestly guys, I still have about a 1/8” clearance.

Besides that, left the nitrogen at home lol

/ Take the truck my boss says #6  
Is that a 1500 series or 2500 series?

Grab a half a dozen big kids off of the street, and offer them $10 each to ride in the back of your pickup as ballast.

/ Take the truck my boss says
Is that a 1500 series or 2500 series?

Grab a half a dozen big kids off of the street, and offer them $10 each to ride in the back of your pickup as ballast.
F150, hard to tell from the rack and cab ;)

Me and a co worker went walking around town before dinner. Althogh schools would have been out by that time, didn't see any kids. Don't know what the area was below in the pic, but sad to say, it would have been easy to pay homeless people to walk down to the garage and get in.

CH.png

Genearlly in that area when on vacation in the past, either Patriots point or a favorite shore south of there. I did tell my wife no way would I want to live there. Left the hotel at 0615 to drive back home yesterday, and traffic on 26 (me leaving town) was stupid crazy coming the other way into town. Makes you realize that if there ever was a state of emergency and how if people had to leave a city quick for whatever reason all at the same time, you're screwed.

/ Take the truck my boss says #9  
Be careful what "kids" you solicit where you are. LOL. You might want to find another way.

/ Take the truck my boss says #10  
Really screwed if you got stuck in the parking garage.