Backhoe Taking a chance on a used backhoe attachment

/ Taking a chance on a used backhoe attachment
Flatbed belongs to the guy I bought the backhoe from. The rollback bed on it is the one he designed and built. There is a latch that swings down from just below the backhoe controls that secures the backhoe main boom to keep it from dropping or from swinging side to side. He is still in the process of modifying the 12" bucket to work on this backhoe - should have it done this week. The 36" bucket that is on it right now looks HUGE!!! Way too big to use digging out tree stumps.

I will get more pics tomorrow. Orange paint is something that I will work on this winter.

/ Taking a chance on a used backhoe attachment #12  
I have a bradco backhoe and it has been awsome, I have no complaints. It came with a 18" digging bucket and I added a 36" grading bucket, they both have their uses. I bought mine new but It has worked great for me.

I have a bradco backhoe and it has been awsome, I have no complaints. It came with a 18" digging bucket and I added a 36" grading bucket, they both have their uses. I bought mine new but It has worked great for me.

That's good to know. I haven't picked up the 12" bucket yet, he is still in the process of modifying the mounts. The 36" bucket digs good, but it is too big to use around stumps. He is supposed to have the 12" ready by tomorrow night.

Would love to see some pictures of the subframe fabrication.

Thanks,

I will be taking the backhoe off this weekend so I can start working my side field to plant corn next spring. When I get it off, I will snap some pictures of it and the mounts to the tractor.

All the attachment points are bolted on to existing holes on the frame - I think it looks good - you can decide when I get the pic's.