TALK ME INTO A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR

/ TALK ME INTO A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR #21  
I have a Case, which is essentially a NH in red paint. I looked long and hard and the ergonomics were a major point in the decision. The dealer I bought from sold Case, Kubota, and Cadet. I was moving up from a small Kubota to a bigger, stronger, more stable tractor. The 'bota was about 1350 lb with loader. It was too narrow and light for the things I was doing on my sloping land. The Case weighs about 3 times as much, has less power per lb of weight, but is stronger overall and much more stable when carrying a bucket of soil or rocks, moving logs to become firewood, moving manure, and so on.

I originally was figuring to get another Kubota, but the operator's platform on the Case just fits my body (6'2", 210 lb, long arms and legs) a whole lot better than the Kubota models in the 30 hp range do. The adjustable spring loaded heavy duty swivel seat is great for my back, the tilt/telescope steering wheel is like magic, the controls are in just the right place for my hands and feet, and the ROPS fits through my door.

/ TALK ME INTO A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR #22  
daTeacha said:
I originally was figuring to get another Kubota, but the operator's platform on the Case just fits my body (6'2", 210 lb, long arms and legs) a whole lot better than the Kubota models in the 30 hp range do. The adjustable spring loaded heavy duty swivel seat is great for my back, the tilt/telescope steering wheel is like magic, the controls are in just the right place for my hands and feet, and the ROPS fits through my door.

I know what you mean. When I was trying to decide between Bota's and NH's I couldn't believe the difference in how comfortable I felt on the Blues and how very uncomfortable I was on the Kubota's, even sitting on the Kioti was way more comfortable than even the larger Kubota's. I felt too close on the Kubota, even with the seat all the way back (I'm a BIG guy too) and also didn't like the feeling that I was sliding forward down out of the seat. It really surprised me and sealed the deal on NH.

/ TALK ME INTO A NEW HOLLAND TRACTOR #23  
I love mine. I've done more than I thought I would ever do with it.