Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!!

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!!
Ok... decided finally on the R4041 Shuttle. Should be picking it up tomorrow sometime. Weight / Tow Capacity ratings be damned!
Thanks for the input fellas.

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #22  
Ok... decided finally on the R4041 Shuttle. Should be picking it up tomorrow sometime. Weight / Tow Capacity ratings be damned!

I know you'll be pleased. Betcha can't wait!
Randy

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #23  

Cool....you won't be disappointed!

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!!
On the way home now. :D

ForumRunner_20130206_143321.png

Sent from my Motorola Photon using TractorByNet for Android

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #25  
Look it got smaller already!:eek:

Congradulations! Nice!

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #26  
Congrats...go get it dirty! :thumbsup:

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #27  
After spending 6hrs running my R4047H today, I'm not kidding when I say that I can easily see being able to utilize something even two steps bigger without much trouble! I'm getting a ton of work done, but there have been a number of times when I'm lifting/digging something out, and the loader can't lift any more, and the tractor can't move forward any more....tapped out! For the minimal price increase, I'd go for the extra 6HP and Hydro. I'm doing a lot of FEL work (loading rolloff dumpsters, and moving trees) and it makes a huge difference being able to instantly switch from forward to reverse, and back again. Over 31 hours on the ticker in three weekends. :thumbsup:
Regardless of the size of tractor you have, you will always find a time when it cant lift any more or cant push any more. The larger we get the more we expect it to do and they do that to an extent, but us humans are incapable of being satisfied with what we have and always want to do more. I would bet money that those guy running the big strip mine dozers with a thousand HP want more and the guy driving the big dump truck want more power and bigger load which is why manufacturers are constantly building bigger and bigger. If you are a builder, you want to build taller, if farmer you want to grow more per acre. The only person that doesn't want to do more is a welder: he can be happy just to sit around all day BS'ing with his buddies talking trash as making 100 welds. You wont find him wanting a bigger electrode holder but he will be complaining if it is big and heavy.
I find myself lots of times where the P 7010 wont pick up what I want or wont push over a tree that I want to push over. Just human nature to push our machines past the max.

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #28  
Regardless of the size of tractor you have, you will always find a time when it cant lift any more or cant push any more. The larger we get the more we expect it to do and they do that to an extent, but us humans are incapable of being satisfied with what we have and always want to do more. I would bet money that those guy running the big strip mine dozers with a thousand HP want more and the guy driving the big dump truck want more power and bigger load which is why manufacturers are constantly building bigger and bigger. If you are a builder, you want to build taller, if farmer you want to grow more per acre. The only person that doesn't want to do more is a welder: he can be happy just to sit around all day BS'ing with his buddies talking trash as making 100 welds. You wont find him wanting a bigger electrode holder but he will be complaining if it is big and heavy.
I find myself lots of times where the P 7010 wont pick up what I want or wont push over a tree that I want to push over. Just human nature to push our machines past the max.

Stop talking reason....I'm planning future justification for something I haven't even thought of just yet :laughing:

/ Talk me into either a R3039H or a R4041H !!! #29  
Stop talking reason....I'm planning future justification for something I haven't even thought of just yet :laughing:
Hey all you have to do it justify it in your own mind or in SWMBO's mind if you are married whether the reasoning is true or flawed makes no difference as long as you can justify the need OR WANT>
The reason I got the P7010 was simple mathematics. I had a budget and it fit so bigger is better right. Well up to a point then I needed smaller and I had the budget for small so I got a Kubota B26 to compliment the almost 3 times bigger in HP LS . What is really amazing is that for buying new, the cost for my smaller TLB cost more than my big one by several thousand bucks. Luckily a good TBN member turned me on to this used one or I would have missed out on just how good a 26 HP TLB is to run.