tank sprayer suggestions?

/ tank sprayer suggestions? #1  

Hulk 101

Tractor
kubota B
What do you guys use to kill weeds with? I have a back pack sprayer but just doing my drive way i have to fill it up multiple times. I have weeds and grass that grows in the middle of my gravel driveway which is 1,300 feet long and that is not even counting the fence line.

I have a Kubota b tractor but i have been toying with the idea of buying a ATV and putting a tank on the back of the racks. Seems like the most maneuverable way?

/ tank sprayer suggestions? #2  
   / tank sprayer suggestions? #3  
I have a 25 gallon FIMCO that I tow behind my Mule. Use the spray nozzle for the arena and driveway. Run the hose and gun up to the driver's seat for spot spraying.

/ tank sprayer suggestions?
I typically will them dead using my profound mind powers.

I wish, i didn't know they made 3pt tanks but i can't find any small ones.

I really don't want a tow behind and 15-20 gal tank should do.

/ tank sprayer suggestions? #6  
Perhaps you could fit a sprayer on a tow hitch cargo tray, and either get a 3 point mount or some such thing.

/ tank sprayer suggestions? #7  
A 25 gal spot sprayer with wand and boom is what you need , Lots of different brands out there , I use mine on the rack of my 4 wheeler or put it in the bed of my utv , You can make acheap carryall for your 3 pt and just strap it on there. Drive along the road and spray at the same time , Just be careful not to get the hose caught in a tire , Found that out the hard way.

/ tank sprayer suggestions?
A 25 gal spot sprayer with wand and boom is what you need , Lots of different brands out there , I use mine on the rack of my 4 wheeler or put it in the bed of my utv , You can make acheap carryall for your 3 pt and just strap it on there. Drive along the road and spray at the same time , Just be careful not to get the hose caught in a tire , Found that out the hard way.

That would work just need a 3pt mount for it.

/ tank sprayer suggestions? #10  
This spring I bought a fimco 25gallon atv sprayer.

After about 3-4hrs run time using it, the high flow pump fell apart (metal screws stripped the plastic housing and backed out), and the valve manifold came apart and would not stay latched (faulty latch, which was also part of the cheap pump housing).

I ended up returning that and ordered this:

I have about 3-4hrs on the agspray as well.
Ends up they are both made by Fimco. However, the first "fimco" and the second "agspray" made by fimco, are very different. The agspray pump is a sureflow, with a metal housing, and actual machine screws holding the sections of the pump together. The valve manifold is similar, minus the flimsy latch. Also the sediment bowl is up on top by the pump, very sturdy and accessible, unlike the fimco inline screen which is hidden below under the tank, hard to get to, and requires tools to remove. Both guns seem fairly high quality, one short, one long. I actually prefer the longer type. The fimco also had an inexpensive pressure gauge, the agspray had a fluid filled higher quality very sturdy pressure gauge.

Last edited: