Tar River 185 drum mower question

/ Tar River 185 drum mower question #1  

circled

Tractor
Kubota M6800, RK 24
Looking at 185 drum mower. Can't find a spec for offset in cutting position. Tractor is 84 inches outside rear tread to tread. I am trying to figure out if the 185 will extend beyond my tread in cutting position. My tractor has telescoping 3 pt arms. Would I just skew them over to cutting side?
Thanks!

/ Tar River 185 drum mower question #2  
Looking at 185 drum mower. Can't find a spec for offset in cutting position. Tractor is 84 inches outside rear tread to tread. I am trying to figure out if the 185 will extend beyond my tread in cutting position. My tractor has telescoping 3 pt arms. Would I just skew them over to cutting side?
Thanks!
It sounds like your drum mower is mounted behind your tractor.

All the drum mowers I have seen, when moved from the towing position to the cutting position cut beyond the right rear tire. The mower has a pivot pin and is either manually or hydraulically moved from towing position to cutting position.

/ Tar River 185 drum mower question
It sounds like your drum mower is mounted behind your tractor.

All the drum mowers I have seen, when moved from the towing position to the cutting position cut beyond the right rear tire. The mower has a pivot pin and is either manually or hydraulically moved from towing position to cutting position.
Yes Jerry, you are correct. I am trying to find out how far past/what distance this mower will set in cutting position as to not be smashing down with the right rear wheel what I'm cutting. Thanks for the reply!

/ Tar River 185 drum mower question
Yes Jerry, you are correct. I am trying to find out how far past/what distance this mower will set in cutting position as to not be smashing down with the right rear wheel what I'm cutting. Thanks for the reply!
Update: Tar River rep just gave me offset. 36 inches for the 185 and 42 inches for the 210. That is his measure of inner most cutting edge to centerline with pto shaft straight.