TBN All-Stars

/ TBN All-Stars #1  

joshuabardwell

Elite Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225
I want to start a thread recognizing some of the All-Star members of TBN. I've noticed a couple people who are consistently helpful and knowledgeable, and I think they deserve to be recognized. Everybody is welcome to add whomever else they like to the list. Let's please keep it on-topic and positive, okay?

J_J - I haven't had any occasion to ask any hydraulic questions, but I have seen this guy chime in on so many threads, it's ridiculous. The depth of his knowledge is ridiculous, and I have never once seen someone ask a hydraulic question that he didn't answer to a T. Somewhere out there, somebody is paying somebody else a lot of money to get the kind of answers that J_J gives away for free every day here on TBN.

Shield Arc - (Who will probably act bashful about this) may be just a "hobby weldor," but he's run a rod or two in his day. He is uniquely devoted to helping people be better weldors, and he always has something positive to say, even when more cynical folks (like myself) have run out of patience and are starting to snipe.

James k0ua - I can't point to a single topic, like hydraulics or welding, where James's knowledge is as deep as J_J or Shield Arc's, but every time I see someone asking a question and think I might jump in and help them out, it seems like James has beat me to the punch. James seems to know at least a little bit about a lot of things, and he takes the time to share it.

/ TBN All-Stars #2  
I need to add soundguy, 4shorts, and Farmwithjunk, MFRED, jeepcj( ?),KennyD, RickB, and more as i remember their names .

Last edited:
   / TBN All-Stars
I need to add soundguy, 4shorts, and Farmwithjunk, MFRED, jeepcj( ?),KennyD, and more as i remember their names .

I'd love to hear more about what specifically makes them so great, if you can think of anything.

/ TBN All-Stars #4  
All very good names listed above. There are many All-Stars on TBN. For fear of leaving someone out I'll not post names. I have had way too much help from way too many people here on TBN. I'll not stepping on anyone's toes.

/ TBN All-Stars #5  
I mostly log on to TBN for the humor and everyday life stories/problems/happenings. Twice have posted with problems and both times greg_g solved my dilemma. Have never seen him in any other threads. Most of the threads I do look at tend to have a lot of the same guys in em. Including you.:)

/ TBN All-Stars
All very good names listed above. There are many All-Stars on TBN. For fear of leaving someone out I'll not post names. I have had way too much help from way too many people here on TBN. I'll not stepping on anyone's toes.

I sure hope nobody's toes get stepped on if they don't get mentioned. I'm sure there are lots of very helpful people who won't have a cheerleader come over here to call them out. I'm sure we've all been a savior to somebody here, at some time.

/ TBN All-Stars #7  
I'd love to hear more about what specifically makes them so great, if you can think of anything.
Great Idea for a post! Yes I think also it would be very helpful to sort of tag TBN All Stars with any expertise they may have, whether it be hydraulics, welding, particular vehicle/maintenance knowledge, or even just humor!

/ TBN All-Stars #8  
I'm a newbie to both the forum and tractor ownership but have learned so very much here. I sincerely appreciate all those who have posted about their screw-ups & failures, saving us novices untold pain & suffering (in some cases, quite literally). I'll +1 those already mentioned and add RDrancher with his outstanding photos and willingness to share advice from a pro.

/ TBN All-Stars #9  

4shorts has an amazing talent doing mods that look factory, or better, and always has shared, and also answered questions. His Kubota thread dealing with BX mods, has been awesome.

KennyD is willing to share advice on anything that he has knowledge of, (and that's a lot!), and never hesitates to help, whenever he can.

I'm sure the others could have the same said, I just have firsthand knowledge of these 2, since I am a relative newby!

/ TBN All-Stars #10  
I'm still pretty new here also, and enjoy the comradery as much as the tech info.
So I mostly ask questions, to learn things, but sometimes there are things I can prattle on about,
boring things like insurance. At this point in my life, as I have said, i'd rather know more about grease.

I think there are dozens of forum members who would fit your basic description Josh.
I'll throw in Triple R's hat for sure, for his wide knowledge and wider experiences, which certainly
applies to Bird also. Two real gentlemen also. RonJHall who is both knowledgeable and pleasant,
plus being super helpful to everyone. I'll stop there and add a few more later I'm sure.
But one common theme will be they've been here awhile, and have helped a lot of people.