TBN being hacked?

/ TBN being hacked? #31  
I got it twice on my MacBook last night. Gave up and left TBN.

/ TBN being hacked? #32  
I received both of these McAfee screens while on TBN today. I could only hit upper tab in order to remove.

View attachment 853702
View attachment 853703
Same thing happened to me maybe 2 days ago. I narrowed it down to this site only, so I reluctantly posted about it asking if anyone else had this problem. After doing that, it stopped. :unsure: BTW I had Mcaffee protection on my laptop and I deleted it. The same warning still popped up every time I got on this site.. Extremely annoying :mad:

/ TBN being hacked? #33  
Trying to replicate this. Is everybody who saw this using safari?
No Safari here. windows Edge

Edit: Thursday at 10:18 is when I posted about the issue.

Last edited:
   / TBN being hacked? #34  
I don't get very many TBN ads, and no TBN popups.

With NoScript, I have:

TractorByNet.com set to "Trusted"
Connatix.com set to "Default"
GoogleTagManager.com set to "Default"
pub.network set to "Default"

With "Default" likely being similar to "Untrusted", I.E. scripts blocked by default.

I do still get page header ads, and that is fine. I use this is in part to reduce tracking scripts, and as a front line antivirus.

Now, looking up the info posted by @Pixguy.

This is undoubtedly a simple phishing/Trojan scam. Whatever you do, don't click on the boxes and let it install stuff on your computer. Close the windows, or perhaps close your browser.
If there was a malware script loading on our pages, you would see it in noscript.

The four that you mentioned are all legitimate, not malware.

/ TBN being hacked? #35  
IMG_4276.jpeg
I’m getting Wordpress error trying to bring up tbn on DuckDuckGo browser. Makes no sense.

/ TBN being hacked? #37  
Me too…

/ TBN being hacked? #38  
I just saw in my junk mail a TBN email for a thread that I follow, did not open!