TBN being hacked?

/ TBN being hacked?
A screen capture of the popup or ad including the url you are at would be helpful.

Usually these types of things sneak in through advertising codes (called fraudulent ads), not our actual site being hacked. There are systems that run on the ad networks to detect and remove them automatically. If it doesn't happen again that could be the case. Might have already been removed. If it persists well find it.
Didn't my screenshots show the url?
securenetguardian . top

/ TBN being hacked? #22  
Didn't my screenshots show the url?
securenetguardian . top
Yeah, that's obviously not on our site so I'm thinking maybe some fraudulent ad got a redirect injected to the banner code and then once on that other url you see the popup for McAfee.

If it happens again or you can replicate it let me know.

/ TBN being hacked? #23  
I,m a long ways from a computer expert. This is the only site were pictures load extremely slooooooow for me on my laptop. On all other sites I visit, they are instant. Could this somehow be related ?

/ TBN being hacked? #24  
Yeah, that's obviously not on our site so I'm thinking maybe some fraudulent ad got a redirect injected to the banner code and then once on that other url you see the popup for McAfee.

If it happens again or you can replicate it let me know.
IMG_1705.jpeg
Safari "privacy report"

Considering google is the number one source of drive by malware, spyware, spamware, scamware, spam ads I'm not surprised users are getting these "ads".

Google makes money from scammers ripping people off. Proceeds from crime.

/ TBN being hacked? #25  
I got it on Firefox. One time thing.

/ TBN being hacked? #28  
I,m a long ways from a computer expert. This is the only site were pictures load extremely slooooooow for me on my laptop. On all other sites I visit, they are instant. Could this somehow be related ?

I've hit that on some pages. Generally internally hosted photos.

I like to chop my photos down to about 1000x1000 pixels, and set the JPG quality to 70%. And I can get my images down to perhaps around 300 kb without sacrificing quality.

TBN will host photos up to over 2 MB. If one thumbnails the photos, it is OK, but I prefer inline photos.

Many sites do post processing on uploaded images to shrink them to a reasonable size for the network.

/ TBN being hacked?
It just happened again. I'm on this tablet with personal and business for over 6 hours a day. It has only happened on tbn. My wife who has the same tablet who doesn't come on here has not seen it at all.
IMG_0736.jpeg

IMG_0737.jpeg

/ TBN being hacked? #30  
I don't get very many TBN ads, and no TBN popups.

With NoScript, I have:

TractorByNet.com set to "Trusted"
Connatix.com set to "Default"
GoogleTagManager.com set to "Default"
pub.network set to "Default"

With "Default" likely being similar to "Untrusted", I.E. scripts blocked by default.

I do still get page header ads, and that is fine. I use this is in part to reduce tracking scripts, and as a front line antivirus.

Now, looking up the info posted by @Pixguy.

This is undoubtedly a simple phishing/Trojan scam. Whatever you do, don't click on the boxes and let it install stuff on your computer. Close the windows, or perhaps close your browser.