TBN bumper stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / TBN bumper stickers? #1  

amigauser

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
I noticed a photo of a member's RTV sporting a Tractorbynet.com bumper sticker. I wondered were I could get one?

/ TBN bumper stickers? #2  
It's getting close to two years since Muhammad distributed those. Maybe when he sees this thread, he'll still have some, or get some more. You can read more about them in this thread and a little more in this one. And if you go to the 23rd post in the second link (my post) you can even see the photos of where I installed my two on our 2001 Ford Windstar and 2001 Ford Ranger. Incidentally, we still have those vehicles and the stickers are still there and still in good condition.

/ TBN bumper stickers? #3  
I requested one 2 years ago and never got one.

/ TBN bumper stickers? #4  
I would gladly take a couple if there are any extras. Would love to advertise for such an awsome website.

/ TBN bumper stickers? #6  
I also asked for some extras but never received them.

/ TBN bumper stickers? #7  
OK guys, we will do another promo here soon and send out another bunch.

Apologizes to anybody who didn't get one last time.

/ TBN bumper stickers? #8  
I could use a couple of extra's to. Picked up a couple of different vehicles since the last go around. Shoot, I wouldn't mind buying them. :)

/ TBN bumper stickers?
I agree, I would be willing to buy them to or at least cover shipping.

/ TBN bumper stickers? #10  
Last time we provided them gratis, as a token of our deep esteem for TBN members. :cool:

We'll put something together in the next few days, a system to automate collection of names.

Maybe one or two free will be free, and if someone needs a large number of stickers, well, we might ask for postage or something like that...

Okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.