• Navy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• All of them

• Total voters
   / TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #21  
<font color="blue"> </font> ....they'll be usable by people who are ambidextrous as well!!

Were you able to spell that without spellchek? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #22  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Were you able to spell that without spellchek? )</font>

Yup. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Of course, I looked it up in a dictionary first! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #23  
Great idea ! I believe I'll go with the Black Mug . As for the ambidexterous thing ........ Does that mean I have to use it with BOTH Hands ? /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Also , How about some TBN decals ,or bumper stickers ?? John

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #24  
<font color="blue"> what about left handed mugs for those people that aren't "right" in the mind?????? </font>

Actually, the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, so only left handed people are in their right minds. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #25  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> what about left handed mugs for those people that aren't "right" in the mind?????? </font>

Actually, the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, so only left handed people are in their right minds. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif )</font>

Very perceptive...... I was wondering how long and who would have figured out what I was referring to.... you must be left handed???? I had worded it that way just to throw out a left handed curve.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #26  
Yep! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually, I'm almost ambidextrous, except for handwriting and swinging bats and clubs. Pure lefty there, except for this... if I hold a pen in both hands I can write with my right hand as long as I am writing backwards with my left hand at the same time. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyhow... the coffee mugs look ambidextrous and I always turn them around so the handle points away from my hand anyway. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I like the black one.

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #27  
Muhammad

Will you post free of charge /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #28  
M... I suggest having another poll.

Poll on how many tractor owners out there have a cup holder that the TBN mug will fit it (despite the color).

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #29  
Muhammad,

Any update as to when these mugs will be available?

/ TBN Coffee Mugs Coming Soon! #30  
ORANGE, can we say what other color is there................I would go with the TBN logo on one side and "Love my Kubota" on the other...........