TBN Firefighters

/ TBN Firefighters #71  
Kids Fair, Home Depot in Placerville, Ca.
kid fair.jpg

/ TBN Firefighters
Hope things are good with everyone! Sorry I don't get the chance to post much anymore, this is my life now.

An update:

Been living at the firehouse, have my EMT, FireFighter 1, and finished my first Rescue Tech class. That was Site Ops. Start Rescue Tech: Equipment and Machinery extrication monday. Scheduled to start HazMat Ops and Firefighter 2 in April. Pump Operater and Truck Ops over the summer, and EVOC (Emergency Driving Class) this fall. Hopefully make Fire Seargant next elections.

So far this fiscal year, since August 1, I am #1 on ambulance calls and #3 on fire calls. Unfortunately I got put on the ambulance a lot being a younger member, but I still catch fire. In fact, I was on the tanker earlier on a barn fire about 25 miles north.

Things are good with me. Everything has changed so much, never thought I'd be this way at 17 years old. Met the girl I have plans for the future with now, she puts up with the firefighter life, and the heavy chewing tobbaco use, and stays here through it all. Didn't know what it felt like until now, and it's great.

Got myself a nice 2002 F150 4x4 too, but I'm just rambling now, y'all only wanna hear the fire stuff HAHA.

Hope everyone's good, stay safe out there and hope everyone has a good beginning of the spring season!

Kyle

/ TBN Firefighters #74  
Cool! Glad to hear your doing well in the fire service!

I taught BLS CPR to fellow volunteers last night. And busted a call. Good night.