TBN forums super slow loading

/ TBN forums super slow loading #21  
I am still having the same problems. No other sites seem to be as bad. Takes as much as 10 minutes every time I click on any item on the forum. Too bad. I'm going to have to take a sabbatical from TBN until I figure out what to do.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #22  
I have found a trick.

When I try to open a new window the delay happens and it says "waiting for tags.expo9.exponential" at the bottom left. Then it just hangs.

So I have found if I hit the back and then the forward buttons I can bypass the "waiting for tags" issue.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #23  
Anybody else noticing a website slowdown???????

It's a fight to get tbn Website to reload or navigate.... Rest of the web on my computer doesn't seem to be a problem..

NOTICED IT START YESTERDAY AFTERNOON / EVENING 07/16/12

/ TBN forums super slow loading #24  
I'm going to have to take a sabbatical from TBN until I figure out what to do.

I'm thinking same thing. got too much to do, than to wait for pages to load- even when trying to research a project.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #25  
i noticed the homepage setup is different today and a little on slow side

/ TBN forums super slow loading #26  
Mine is slower than before but not 5 mins slow. It may take sometimes 20-30 seconds to load the page i mark, which is Yanmar forum. It takes way longer than befroe the change. I get tire tracks then the rest then the adds have to load and i cant pull down to see the threads for 10 more secs. I think its the new format and possibly adds?

/ TBN forums super slow loading #27  
Finially timed it, taking 15-18 seconds from the time i click a thread till i can pull the screen down or click on anything.

This is the reason i open several in different tabs to allow them their time to load.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #28  
Here is my results from the speedtest website. I have 97ms for ping, download=5.36 mbps
upload= 9.02mbps.

I think this is fairly fast but still it takes 10-20 seconds to load a page here.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #29  
Seeing as this is only happening for a small selection of people I'm going to suggest turning off any web or internet filtering your McAfee/Symantec/AVG/AVAST or whatever "security" bundle is running on your computer and try again. I work in IT and these internet security filters often hang pages up while they wait for a single ad from an outside website.

Just a suggestion.

If you do find that solves your problem, get rid of said security suite. These days there is really no need to run these things if you run Microsoft Security Essentials and MS AntiMalware and for the most part they just slow down your computer. AVG used to be great but turned into a huge resource hog, McAfee and Symantec have both gone through the same thing over the years.

/ TBN forums super slow loading #30  
Seeing as this is only happening for a small selection of people I'm going to suggest turning off any web or internet filtering your McAfee/Symantec/AVG/AVAST or whatever "security" bundle is running on your computer and try again. I work in IT and these internet security filters often hang pages up while they wait for a single ad from an outside website.

security bundles not the problem on mine did a fresh OS reload and have not loaded any on yet.