TBN Funnies

/ TBN Funnies #21  
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We could take this show on the road!

/ TBN Funnies #22  
Great stuff and I remember a few.

Thingy sure had a thing for commas - found him hard to read at times, but some good stuff.

David Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ TBN Funnies #23  
LJH said:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We could take this show on the road!

We should put a tent over this circus and sell tickets!!!

RT

/ TBN Funnies #26  
I think the funniest thing of all is in the first thread, "so please forgive me if I offend anyone" Since when has anyone around here been concerned about "offending anyone" :D
My MIL has a philosophy she lives by (its better to ask for forgiveness if ever to get caught, Than it is to ask for permission and be denied ;)
:thumbsup:

/ TBN Funnies
Here is the latest collection:

"when my tractor tires have holes big enough that a boot AND large farm patch won't hold the tube in.. or the bead seperates and the tire blows off the rim.. or air goes out faster than in.. then I replace them"

"I suffer from MPD...Multiple Project Disorder"

"i know one thing.. I would not one of the new ones that drinks pee...."

"Now Eddie...don't go getting all sensible. It is the government after all"

"Well, the minster of finance approved my new tractor purchase last night. I started the sales pitch to her and she stopped me "you don't need to sell me on this, having a tractor before was very handy and I know we need one again""

"I got a neighbor that throws their trash bags on the roof"
"Cut them a break, maybe they belong to the "Feed the Buzzards Foundation""

"the newer diesels don't instill me with the confidence of the old ones. I'm not thrilled with filling tem with pee to burn"

"Maybe a Chinese clone of a Chinese clone?"

"I have heard that Sears is having a Myan Doomsday tool sale"

"Is that a mosquito net soft cab? Man, you guys in the South make fun of us in the cold North, but at least the snow does not bite!"

"I have an idea for a new diesel particulate filter system. With every new diesel purchase you get a free politician or EPA bureaucrat who will wrap their mouth around the tailpipe opening. I propose that Nancy Pelosi be used as the prototype for testing the effectiveness of such a system"

"Our Politicians need to stop cowering to the idiotic Kommiefornia based EPA"

"Yeah, the weather channel started naming winter storms this year. This one was named Euclid. A named winter storm... good grief. Its called winter"

"My mail service is EXELLENT! But then any extra things from the garden getting hung on the mail box really helps! Couple dozen cucumbers over a few weeks can really make a difference"

"the Mayan calendar is kinda like your car odometer, after a while it rolls over and sets back to zero"

"There is no tax on brains; the take would be too small"

"diesel is cheaper than petrol (gas in American speak)"

"I was actually amazed at how fast the items came (slow boat from China and all)"

Re: 1100 RTV... keeping windows clear
"If you have a 12 volt power plug ,you could get a portable fan. You would think that a 20 thousand dollar golf cart would be able to move some air"

"Isn't that the truck we always see in the news, with a 50 cal machine gun mounted on the ladder rack and 10 African rebel soldiers hanging off the sides"

"On a field as you describe, you can pick rocks till the cows come home and there will always be more"

"This is why NY and Texas don't belong in the same country"

"Well last night I heard knocking at the door,------- it was the thermometer that wanted to come in!"

/ TBN Funnies #28  
Very entertaining.....good job!

/ TBN Funnies #30  
uh-oh.. I recognize one of those.. ;)

guess i need to start repalcing my tires a lil sooner. ;) :)