TBN is slowing down???

/ TBN is slowing down???
I guess my whole point of starting this thread.....is......are these numbers correct? Is TBN slowing down for real? Or is there some other explanation I am overlooking....with all the database errors, double post Fiasco's, etc that have happened in recent years.

Just curious. How are you accessing these data?

Steve

If you click a post # in the top right of any given post....at the end of the address string is the post ID number.

For example, your post that I am quoting is 48418121.

Each new post counts up one. So that is the TRUE number of posts made to TBN.

The post count on the home page is less because it omits deleted posts.

So with that, I simply go back and look at a post from December 1st 2016 and get that number. Then do the same for a random post 90 days later and do the math. That will tell you how many posts (including any that may have been deleted) were made in that timeframe

/ TBN is slowing down??? #16  
I would suspect that some of it has to do with the double post a thon that was going on for a while.

/ TBN is slowing down??? #17  

Looking forward to a 5m contest, which is what had me looking in the first place and thinking it's been too long

Let me guess... the main prize will be a 'mythical' TBN ballcap.

Muhammed says that he's got some "in the back room".

/ TBN is slowing down??? #18  
Let me guess... the main prize will be a 'mythical' TBN ballcap.

Muhammed says that he's got some "in the back room".

No myth..............I got mine:)

TBN%20Prize.jpg

/ TBN is slowing down??? #19  
I know I do not post near as much as I used to, due to some of the micro-management

/ TBN is slowing down??? #20  
I believe it has a lot to do with the weather and seasons.
Nice sunny days are quieter rainy not as well as other seasonal influences such as planting crops, mowing hay etc etc.
You will notice that posting is always more active during winter vs summer.
Then there are other seasonal influences such as spring brings on a lot of traffic concerning maple syrup harvesting.
In another month or so the discussions will probably peak as to snowblower usage and suggestions.