TBN Redesign Coming Soon!

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #11  
This is already an excellent tractor site. What you redesign can only be top notch. If I may, is there any way to automatically resize any contributed photos to be no more than the size of a monitor screen? I contribute photos that are set at 640x480. There are still a lot of us that due to geographic restrictions cannot get high speed internet service and have to settle for slow, telephone line communication. Even with high speed, the photo should only be as large as the monitor screen without having to scroll around to see what is being represented by the contributor. Good job and thanks for the website.

I second this request!

-the photo should only be as large as the monitor screen
-many cannot get high speed internet service

and thanks for the website!

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon!
The inline photo issue is one we've been looking into... there are a few options right now, but none that would satisfy all members. So we're still working on it.

Also, no downtime for this update since it's design only, not a software upgrade or anything in the forums.

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #14  
Thanks for the heads up. It's good to know it's coming and I'm looking forward to the new features. Thanks for your continued work on improving the site.

Eddie

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #15  
Very clean look in those photos. I never had a problem with the tab looking headers or the separators between Main Index, Search, etc., but the new look is a nice, clean and simplified look. I think everyone will like it.

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #16  
The inline photo issue is one we've been looking into... there are a few options right now, but none that would satisfy all members. So we're still working on it.

Muhammad

Great work so far, but couldn't you make the smallest size be the default size for all pictures posted?

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #17  
Nice work on the new design. I like the easier navigation and the reviews section will be very useful.
Thanks, Dave.

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #18  
I like the new "smoother" look. Thanks to you and all your family for all you all do.

/ TBN Redesign Coming Soon! #20  
I also like the cleaner look, but I find the reflection of the TractorByNet logo to be distracting. Is this really needed?
Other than that good job.
Ken