TC 18

/ TC 18 #1  

JimBinMI

Veteran Member
Tractor
2015 Kubota BX25D-1, New Holland TZ18DA
Just wanted to try to post FIRST on this forum and let everyone know that my TC 18 is one awesome tractor! I'm sure I could have been happy with other colors too but I really like my BIG little tractor. JimBinMI

/ TC 18 #2  
Congratulations on your nice new machine. Sounds like a real beauty. The "paint color" isn't the main thing; sounds like you got just what you wanted. My frist treactor was a "green" one. But I'll never forget the feeling of the smell of that engine and even the "new paint" smell in the barn.

All the best with your new baby!

BobT

A Indiana Boy

/ TC 18 #3  
Jim, glad to here it...I'm still shopping for my 1st tractor...I like the orange but for the $ Here in Alabama I can by either a Bx siries or the TC21D.I was suprised at the price quote on the TC..! I figured it would be closer to the b2400. The amount of tracotor you get for the $ really has my intrest and I also like the layout of the TC's controls and stuff...Only time will tell, by the time i can by the prices may flip-flop...

/ TC 18 #4  
Hey jim the bigger one is just as nice too. I have a TC33D and it is one fine machine. I looked at the kubota and deere but for the price and the features the american blue was no. 1 for me. hope you enjoy your tractor as much as me!

Roddy

/ TC 18 #5  
Had to jump in on this one! I just took home a TC29D and couldn't be happier. I checked all of the colors & researched the net well. The most bang for the buck. The power these little guys put out is thrilling. Have fun!