TC 24 Photos

/ TC 24 Photos #11  
I like how it says HST under the 24D sticker. I wish mine said that.

Does it only have 2 ranges? I thought all of the smaller Boomers had 3. The Class III Boomers only have 2 (but they have the Dual Power thing). Sometimes I wish for 3.

That last picture is sharp looking! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ TC 24 Photos
I don't know for sure, but I believe you are right on only the 2 ranges. Looks like in the one picture I see just an H & an L.

/ TC 24 Photos #13  
jewstewr:

When you got up on the seat did you jump up and down and turn the steering wheel back and forth while making a diesel sound with your mouth?

85 degrees in August? Its a wonder the seat isn't cracked from the cold.

Pretty tractor.

/ TC 24 Photos
no (I was afraid the dealer wouldn't take me serious about my pricing inquiries)/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif, but that is what my 1 year son does when I put him on a tractor. Took him to the county fair and put him on a Kubota 2910 and L3010 and a JD4400. Like to never got him off he loves them. He isn't partial to colors I might add. He loves them all. Every time my 2 year old daughter sees a tractor she says "Daddy wants blue tractor." Tis helpin' the CFO cause.

We are enjoying the cool air since Tuesday. Prior to that we had been in the high 90's and one or two days I believe in the 100s with very high humidity. Couldn't do much outside. It was just miserable. Be outside for 2 minutes and clothes would be soaked. At the fair I heard we lost 12 chickens, 2 rabbits, and a race horse (not sure why that was at the fair) due to heat.

/ TC 24 Photos #16  
/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif My eagle eye has spotted a way-cool TC30 in the background of picture #5.

/ TC 24 Photos
You are correct. They only had one of those. I saw only saw one TC21, a couple TC29D and TC33D, and I think one each of the TC40 & 45s. Can you tell this was a "city" dealer? There lot was a lot more yellow New Holland than blue New Holland. I think that might be their primary reason of not wanting to move on price. They just don't sell enough of the compacts. They were about $2500 higher than the dealership from the little small dealership where I got my first quote. This one tried to run it down saying it was "If you go down there, it is just a garage with a house out back." Been there, done that. It is more than just a garage, it is a shop - albeit smaller. And yes the owner's house his out back, but that just lets him keep an eye on inventory and I'm sure in the event of an emergency he would get you what you need. Isn't that great about small dealers and small towns? Had heard this dealer could beat the smaller ones price by probably $1000 as much as I want to help the small guy out a grand means a lot to me. Neither dealer is close to home, but the small dealer is close to the in-laws and the "city" dealer is 1.7 miles from work. Thought that would be great. Zip over at lunch and be done with whatever needed to get done. Oh well, guess it'll be coming from the small dealership. Now if I can get the bank off there put and complete the refinance of the house. Once that is done I've got permission from the CFO/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ TC 24 Photos #18  
It's a good thing they didn't make the 24 last year, I would have had a tough decision between my 21 D and the 24. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ TC 24 Photos #19  
<font color=blue>"My eagle eye has spotted a way-cool TC30 in the background of picture #5."</font color=blue>

Jerry,

I'd noticed that too. You beat me to the punch - I was gonna let you know about it. And how about those turn signals? They're on the fender!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

NH must've heard your laments about having the signals moved up on to the ROPS, and they moved them back down to the fenders- JUST FOR YOU! /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

Either that, or no one wants to buy that old version with the signals on the fenders!! /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ TC 24 Photos #20  
NEWS FLASH

New Holland has just announced that TC30's with flashers on the fenders are now considered a CLASSIC COLLECTOR'S ITEM

Resale on these limited edition tractors is expected to soar. Someone hoping to buy one in a year or two could easily expect to pay twice reatail for this memorable "Limited Edition"

Place your orders while there is still a few left !!

/w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif